Recipe by Bec
A layered rendition of spaghetti that takes a step away from the usual Italian spaghetti. Amount of pepper is up to the cook's discretion.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 bunch celery, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- Tabasco sauce
- cayenne pepper
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped ripe olives
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 cups)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown ground beef and onions; drain.
- Stir in green pepper, celery, tomato soup and seasonings to taste.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Spread half of meat mixture in a baking dish; layer with half of mushrooms, half of spaghetti, half of olives and half of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake 1 hour or until casserole bubbles.