Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got something similar to this recipe years ago, and since then I have added my own touch. You can do a lot with this. I serve it over black beans and rice... oh and you can't forget the Cuban bread!
- Cut chicken in cubes.
- Marinate chicken for at least an hour in sofrito, wine, garlic and seasonings.
- (I try to marinate over night).
- Over low-med heat cook chicken.
- Add in olives and whatever else you may like.
- Serve over black beans and rice (if you like).
Easy and Awesome!!!