1 hr 5 mins
I got something similar to this recipe years ago, and since then I have added my own touch. You can do a lot with this. I serve it over black beans and rice... oh and you can't forget the Cuban bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in cubes.
- 2Marinate chicken for at least an hour in sofrito, wine, garlic and seasonings.
- 3(I try to marinate over night).
- 4Over low-med heat cook chicken.
- 5Add in olives and whatever else you may like.
- 6Serve over black beans and rice (if you like).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Sofrito Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 47.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 15.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: