- 6 buns (Aunt Millie's mini-sub)
- 12 ounces pork (Curly's pulled pork without sauce)
- 6 slices ham (from spiral-cut ham)
- 6 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 6 teaspoons Miracle Whip
- 12 slices dill pickles (Claussen long sandwich slices)
- 6 slices baby swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat George Foreman grill or other panini maker.
- Open bun and spread bottom with mustard and top with Miracle Whip.
- Stack ham slice, then 1/6 of package of pulled pork, 2 pickle slices and slice of cheese on bottom of bun.
- Cover with top bun and press down.
- Put in panini maker and press down to flatten.
- Cook until bun is browned and cheese is melty. Will be pretty flat and crispy.