Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
First made for somebody's fiesta day in HS spanish class.
Make and share this Cuban Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat George Foreman grill or other panini maker.
- Open bun and spread bottom with mustard and top with Miracle Whip.
- Stack ham slice, then 1/6 of package of pulled pork, 2 pickle slices and slice of cheese on bottom of bun.
- Cover with top bun and press down.
- Put in panini maker and press down to flatten.
- Cook until bun is browned and cheese is melty. Will be pretty flat and crispy.
Yum, great sandwich! I already had some leftover pork on hand, so I used that. We very much enjoyed these. Thanks for sharing! ZWT9
This made a fast & easy summer meal. I used home cooked pork & a different hoagie buns, but otherwise stayed true to the recipe. Thank you for sharing the recipe!