Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you like Cuban Sandwiches you will like this sandwich/panini version!
Make and share this Cuban Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices roast pork
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice salami
- 2 diced dill pickles or 2 bread and butter pickles
- 2 slices Cuban bread or 2 slices French bread or 2 slices Italian bread
- butter or margarine
- Spread mustard inside 1 slice of bread.
- Layer with ham, pork, cheese and salami.
- Sprinkle with diced pickle and seasonings. Butter inside remaining slice of bread if desired.
- Follow directions for sandwich or panini maker.
Delicious! I made a cuban pork roast and then made your sandwich. So good. Thank y ou for sharing.
Oh so good. Quick and easy. Made for Football pool 09- Divisional playoff win.
Really great sandwich. i got a paninni maker for Christmas & was so glad I tried this sandwich on it. Made for your Football pool win