Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
zwt 9 caribbean
- 1 head lettuce, torn into bite size
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced in rounds
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- in blender
- mix garlic seasoning juice vinegar
- slowly add oil.
- for salad
- plate lettuce
- top with tomato slices down center
- radishes on sides of tomatoes
- onions rings on top of tomatoes.
- and avocado slices on outside edge of plate.
- serve dressing on side.
Easy to make. Nice and refreshing salad. Loved the salad dressing. Made as written. Made for ZWT9 ~ The Apron String Travelers.
So, I'm sick and in the hospital, but my husband has been cooking for the ZWT9 challenges and for himself and our kids. They really enjoyed this side dish and he said it was easy to prepare. I will definitely be making this for our family when I get home and recooperated. Thanks Dienia B. Made for team Tasty Testers during ZWT9.