Recipe by Charlotte J
Serve with chips, or toasted white bread or fill a tortilla, burrito, mixed with chili meat or Cuban picadillo and guacamole, or eat with white or yellow rice.
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can small white beans or 1 (15 1/2 ounce) canpreferably cannellini beans
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 spanish chorizo, fried and crumbled
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring beans to a boil in a saucepan.
- Strain liquid and discard.
- Loosely mash beans with a fork.
- Fry and crumble Spanish Chorizo. Discard fat.
- Fry onion till translucent.
- Fry garlic in olive oil.
- Stir in onion, garlic, olive oil, chorizos and salt/pepper.
- Return to saucepan and over low heat stir until heated thoroughly.