This creation is another attempt to introduce more Pumpkin into my diet. I am a huge fan of Cuban spice combinations as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 3 cups of Spinach into a salad bowl and set aside.
- 2Bring two cups of water to a boil.
- 3Add pasta, cook until soft.
- 4While pasta is cooking, mix pumpkin with cumin, smoked paprika, and ginger.
- 5Heat pumpkin in the microwave for 30 seconds and scoup over spinach.
- 6When pasta is finished, strain and add to pumpkin and spinach.
- 7Mix together (the heat from the pumpkin and pasta will wilt the spinach just enough).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Pumpkin and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 373.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g