Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This creation is another attempt to introduce more Pumpkin into my diet. I am a huge fan of Cuban spice combinations as well.
- Add 3 cups of Spinach into a salad bowl and set aside.
- Bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook until soft.
- While pasta is cooking, mix pumpkin with cumin, smoked paprika, and ginger.
- Heat pumpkin in the microwave for 30 seconds and scoup over spinach.
- When pasta is finished, strain and add to pumpkin and spinach.
- Mix together (the heat from the pumpkin and pasta will wilt the spinach just enough).