Prep 24 hrs
Cook 25 mins
The marinade from this is wonderful and produces very moist flavorful tenderloins, they can be grilled as well. Plan ahead they need to marinate for 24 hours. This marinade is enough for up to four tenderloins.
- In a bowl whisk together first 11 ingredients and transfer to a large heavy ziploc plastic bag, add in the tenderlons to the marinade; close bag tightly and turn to coat.
- Place the bag in a large bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the tenderloins to a baking dish and discard the marinade.
- Cook for about 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
simply delicious. easy to prepare. served with yellow rice, beans, and plantains. even my 2yo and 4yo loved this!!!!
We cooked this pork recipe last night for friends. I usually try it first before serving to company. But just went for it this time. This was soooo good, it got rave reviews from all, even the kids. I cooked it on a hot BBQ, kept rolling the tenderloins, then covered the grill for the last 7 minutes. Took it off and let it rest 10 minutes before slicing. Ends were medium, middle part medium rare. So tender so flavorful. Thank You for the recipe.
This pork dish was delicious! Just a shame that cooking the pork in the oven does not result in a nice browned color, my tenderloins came out of the oven pretty pale. I think that is because the marinade contains a lot of liquids. I did drain the meat and discarded the marinade and also had the oven at 400..could not cook it longer because was afraid that the tenderloins would be too done. So I would recommend that people do what Boomette1 did..prepare/cook it using the barbeque or maybe the grill. Thanks Kitten for posting this recipe!