Recipe by CelticBrewer
When you can't or don't want to roast a whole pig, this elegant version is great for small dinner parties or picnics. I love it and it gets 2 thumbs up from mi abuelo.
Top Review by teresas
This was very tasty...I thought I had a tenderloin...but ended up using pork loin chops...I cooked mine in a cast iron grill...I was disappointed that there wasn't any rum taste at all...Made for Spring 2014 PAC...=)
- 118.29 ml fresh orange juice
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml dark rum
- 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 9.85 ml salt
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 1360.77 g pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag.
- Add pork to marinade.
- Close bag and turn pork to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning pork once.
- Preheat Grill or Oven to 400°F
- Transfer pork to baking pan or grill discarding the marinade.
- Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150°F
- Let pork stand 5 minutes then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.