1/1 Photo of Cuban Pork Tenderloin
When you can't or don't want to roast a whole pig, this elegant version is great for small dinner parties or picnics. I love it and it gets 2 thumbs up from mi abuelo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in large resealable plastic bag.
- 2Add pork to marinade.
- 3Close bag and turn pork to coat. Refrigerate overnight, turning pork once.
- 4Preheat Grill or Oven to 400°F
- 5Transfer pork to baking pan or grill discarding the marinade.
- 6Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 150°F
- 7Let pork stand 5 minutes then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 666.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 35.4 g