Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender and flavorful.
Make and share this Cuban Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients; blend.
- Pour HALF of the marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the roast, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Place the the roast in a 13x9 baking dish; Pour reserved marinade over the roast.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncover; Baste with pan drippings.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Discard bay leaves.
- Let roast stand for 15 minutes before slicing.