This is really good and really simple. Got this from the local newspaper and was very impressed so I had to share. Spice up your pork chops with no extra hassle.
- Brown lightly salted pork chops in oil at medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn chops, adding garlic, lime juice and water to the skillet.
- Cook uncovered turning once or twice till done and syrupy juices remain (6-8 min).
- Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with cumin and fresh pepper.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable of your choice.
- SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!