Recipe by Dug
This is really good and really simple. Got this from the local newspaper and was very impressed so I had to share. Spice up your pork chops with no extra hassle.
Top Review by nocheeseplease
Just made these for a dinner party and everyone really liked them. Next time I'll omit the water for a thicker sauce though. Also just used a little lime juice since I only had 1 lime and used bottled lemon juice for the rest. Still super delicious!
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown lightly salted pork chops in oil at medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn chops, adding garlic, lime juice and water to the skillet.
- Cook uncovered turning once or twice till done and syrupy juices remain (6-8 min).
- Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with cumin and fresh pepper.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable of your choice.
- SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!