This is really good and really simple. Got this from the local newspaper and was very impressed so I had to share. Spice up your pork chops with no extra hassle.
- Brown lightly salted pork chops in oil at medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Turn chops, adding garlic, lime juice and water to the skillet.
- Cook uncovered turning once or twice till done and syrupy juices remain (6-8 min).
- Spoon sauce over chops, sprinkle with cumin and fresh pepper.
- Serve with rice, and vegetable of your choice.
- SIMPLE & DELICIOUS!
Just made these for a dinner party and everyone really liked them. Next time I'll omit the water for a thicker sauce though. Also just used a little lime juice since I only had 1 lime and used bottled lemon juice for the rest. Still super delicious!
Tasty & easy! Love the zip from the lime, and the water/lime approach really helped to produce tender, juicy chops. I am going to keep this recipe handy for quick dinner ideas!
fantastic. but i did it a little differently. i used a mortar and pestle to mash the garlic, then rubbed it on pork chops sitting in a bowl of squeezed lemon and some sea salt.