Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sandwhich is delicious and is great for using up leftover ham.
- 6 loaf ciabatta
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 18 slice provolone cheese
- chilli rubbed pork
- 8 pepperoncini peppers, thinkly sliced
- 12 slice black forest ham (or leftover ham)
- 473.18 ml bread, and butter pickle slices
- Slice crusts off top and bottom of each ciabatta loaf, leaving the sides.
- Cut loaves in half horizontally.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and mustard on bread.
- Layer half of the loaf with a slice of cheese, a thin layer of pork, a layer of peperoncini, a second slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, a layer of pickles, and a third slice of cheese.
- Top with remaining half of loaf, spread side down and repeat.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. Place pannini in pan. Peace a heavy pan on top, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes. Flip, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!