This sandwhich is delicious and is great for using up leftover ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice crusts off top and bottom of each ciabatta loaf, leaving the sides.
- 2Cut loaves in half horizontally.
- 3Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and mustard on bread.
- 4Layer half of the loaf with a slice of cheese, a thin layer of pork, a layer of peperoncini, a second slice of cheese, 2 slices of ham, a layer of pickles, and a third slice of cheese.
- 5Top with remaining half of loaf, spread side down and repeat.
- 6Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat. Place pannini in pan. Peace a heavy pan on top, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes. Flip, pressing down, and cook until browned, about 4 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Panini
Serving Size: 1 (1756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.7
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 3059.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: