Adapted from January 2006 Southern Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Mandarin-Black Bean Salad
- 1Combine first 7 ingredients in zip-lock bag, add chicken, seal, and let stand for 20 minutes.
- 2Remove chicken, reserving marinade. Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- 3Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- 4Wipe skillet clean. Add reserved marinade and bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Cut cooked chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spoon Mandarin-Black Bean Salad in center of 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken slices around salad, and drizzle chicken evenly with warm marinade.
- 6Mandarin-Black Bean Salad:.
- 7Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Let stand until ready to serve, tossing occasionally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Mojo Chicken With Mandarin-Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 748.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 32.3 g