1/2 Photos of Cuban Lunch Candies
* Pamela *'s Note:
I'm not sure where the name comes from, but these little treats are a snap to make and look really good on a Christmas sweets platter. I got the recipe from my friend Melanie, who brought these to my Christmas baking exchange. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt together the peanut butter, butterscotch and chocolate chips in top of double boiler.
- 2Add crushed potato chips and peanuts.
- 3Mix together with melted chips.
- 4Spoon into mini cupcake paper cups.
- 5(You do not even have to put these into mini muffin pans as they do hold their shape while they are being filled. It is best to put the mini cupcake papers on a plain cookie sheet to make them easier to move before chilling.) Chill until set.
- 6You can also add ½ cup coconut to melted chips and peanuts.
- 7To speed up chilling time, pop them into the freezer for a few minutes.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Lunch Candies
Serving Size: 1 (1531 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.8
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g