Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I love grilled lobster, and I love chipotle's. This recipe combines both quite nicely!
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 5 1⁄2 ounces chipotle chiles in adobo
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 medium lobster tails, in shell
- Preheat Grill.
- In a blender combine the lemon juice, orange juice, orange zest, chipotle and adodo sauce, brown sugar and salt.
- Puree until smooth.
- With motor running slowly add oil.
- Puree for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- Take a sharp knife and cut lobster tails in half lengthwise.
- Brush sauce on meat.
- Place meat-side down on grill.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn tails meat side up.
- Drizzle remaining sauce on meat.
- Cook for 4 minutes, or until meat is opaque.