1/2 Photos of Cuban Grilled Corn With Cotija Cheese
Well....surprise, surprise. And you will be!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Grill ears of corn over medium flame until kernels begin to char, 5-10 minutes. Apply sour cream/mayonnaise mixture liberally to hot corn.
- 3Place the grated Cotija cheese and salt in a shallow dish. Roll the corn in the cheese/salt mixture until it is well covered.
- 4Sprinkle the corn lightly with chili powder and cayenne for extra heat!
- 5Serve with slices of lime.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Grilled Corn With Cotija Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 303.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: