- 4 ears corn
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated Cotija cheese (or parmesan)
- chili powder
- cayenne (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the sour cream and mayonnaise in a small bowl; set aside.
- Grill ears of corn over medium flame until kernels begin to char, 5-10 minutes. Apply sour cream/mayonnaise mixture liberally to hot corn.
- Place the grated Cotija cheese and salt in a shallow dish. Roll the corn in the cheese/salt mixture until it is well covered.
- Sprinkle the corn lightly with chili powder and cayenne for extra heat!
- Serve with slices of lime.