Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Great 20 Minute Recipes Serves 4-6
Make and share this Cuban Grilled Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless boneless
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 small red bell pepper, slivered
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced scallion
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- prepare grill. Pound chicken out to ¼ inch thickness.
- Grill chicken until cooked through. Remove to plate and set aside.
- In food processor, combine lime juice, ¼ cup cilantro, sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Pulse until garlic and cilantro are chopped. Add olive oil and any juices from the chicken.
- In salad bowl, combine beans, corn, red pepper and scallions. Toss to mix.
- Arrange lettuce on plates, spoon corn and beans over lettuce. Place chicken on top. Drizzle with dressing.