Cuban Grilled Chicken Salad
- prepare grill. Pound chicken out to ¼ inch thickness.
- Grill chicken until cooked through. Remove to plate and set aside.
- In food processor, combine lime juice, ¼ cup cilantro, sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Pulse until garlic and cilantro are chopped. Add olive oil and any juices from the chicken.
- In salad bowl, combine beans, corn, red pepper and scallions. Toss to mix.
- Arrange lettuce on plates, spoon corn and beans over lettuce. Place chicken on top. Drizzle with dressing.