Recipe by keth
All we can say is....YUM! Goes great with Yellow rice. Fast week night dinner under the broiler, or can be elegant enough for grilling with company with some homemade bruschetta and Chimichurri sauce.
- 4 lbs chuck eye steak, 1-inch thick, beef
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil (or mix some olive oil with garlic powder or fresh minced garlic)
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons adobo seasoning (with or without pepper)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler (or grill).
- Place in oven safe baking dish (I have a special glass one). Pour garlic oil over top of steak, coating the top. Sprinkle on the spices, any order.
- Broil about 20-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your steak. I start mine at the same time as my Spicy Cuban Yellow rice and when the rice cooker is done, so is the steak, about 25 minutes.