Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 mins
Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban
Make and share this Cuban Chicken Salad - Ensalada De Pollo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the carrots and peas separately in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes on high.
- Carrots should be soft, peas dark green.
- Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- Mix the mayonnaise, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl; adjust the mayonnaise to get the right consistency.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots, peas, celery, onion, and cooked chicken together; add the mayonnaise mixture, a little at a time, until you get the proper consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold in the chopped eggs.
- Serve well chilled on a bed of lettuce.