Three Guys from Miami Cook Cuban
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the carrots and peas separately in the microwave for about 2-3 minutes on high.
- 2Carrots should be soft, peas dark green.
- 3Chill thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- 4Mix the mayonnaise, lime juice, and garlic in a bowl; adjust the mayonnaise to get the right consistency.
- 5In a large bowl, toss the carrots, peas, celery, onion, and cooked chicken together; add the mayonnaise mixture, a little at a time, until you get the proper consistency.
- 6Salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Gently fold in the chopped eggs.
- 8Serve well chilled on a bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Chicken Salad - Ensalada De Pollo
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 151.3 mg
- Sodium 334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 23.7 g