Chef #operalady46's Note:
You can grill or bake them for a crowd. Marinate as many as you need over night. Serve them arranged in a spoke pattern around a green salad or fruit salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken under cold water and pat dry.
- 2Place the rest of the ingredients (except lemon slices) in a 2 1/2 gallon resealable plastic bag or large glass, plastic or ceramic or stainless steel bowl.
- 3Add the chicken legs.
- 4Seal or cover the bowl and let it marinate for a few hours or as long as overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 400 with rack in middle of oven or prepare grill.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade and discard the marinade.
- 7Bake the chicken on a large rimmed baking pan with the lemon slices scattered over the chicken until lightly browned and cooked through about 40 minutes.
- 8You can make the chicken ahead of time and store in fridge, they will keep for 24 hours; reheat them in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or serve them cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuban Chicken Legs or Breast
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 744.2
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 260.0 mg
- Sodium 1309.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 58.5 g