Recipe by Krystal-Belle
This chicken is oh, so good! I like to use dark meat (legs prefferably, or thighs), but I'm sure that it would be good with leaner cuts if chicken as well.
- 6 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt (approx)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (approx)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (approx)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons sofrito sauce
- 6 manzanilla olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder (to taste).
- Meanwhile, heat a shallow pan over medium heat and add oil.
- Brown chicken in pan on both sides.
- Once chicken is browned, add in sofrito and turn chicken to coat all sides in the sauce. Reduce heat to a medium-low setting.
- With the side of a knife, crush olives and put into pan with chicken. Cook for about 15 minutes, turning chicken every few minutes until it is done.
- This is best served with white rice as you will have some of the sofrito mixture left over to put over your rice. YUM-O!