Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This drink is very refreshing, perfect for a hot summer day. From 501 Must-Drink Cocktails.
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces havana club 3-year-old rum (I used dark rum)
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- lime wedge, to decorate
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes and add cranberry juice.
- Put some ice cubes in a cocktail shaker, add the rum and grapefruit juice, and shake to mix.
- Strain the mixture over the cranberry juice and decorate with lime wedges.
Tart, refreshing and pretty to look at! The rum/ grapefruit juice is a little unusual but tasty. Made for PAC Spring 2012
I made these the other night on my DH's Birthday. I used to drink rum and grapefruit juice at times in college and loved the added flavor/color of the cranberry juice!!! Thanks for sharing another great drink recipe!! Made for Gimme 5 Tag Game.
I made this as a single drink while testing rum drinks for a party. We loved the bite from the grapefruit juice (I used ruby red) and the complex flavor of the dark rum. I made it in larger quantities in a pitcher for the party by sustituting "ounces" with "cups".