Simple recipe for black beans and easy to make.
Make and share this Cuban Black Beans recipe from Food.com.
- In a skillet, heat garlic and oil over moderate heat until garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in onion, bell pepper, carrot and jalapeno.
- Cook mixture, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened.
- Stir in beans, coriander, lime juice, and salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring till heated through.
- Keep warm till serving time.
My first reaction when tasting this was "Ooooo - yum!" This is a really really tasty dish! I only made two slight changes - I shredded the carrot instead of chopping and left out the coriander/cilantro as I don't care for it. Thanks so much for the recipe!