Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from Dining by Design Stylish Recipes Savory Settings. Serve over vanilla bean ice cream.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 4 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml sherry wine, medium-dry
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bananas. Cook until browned on both sides.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle over the bananas. Stir in the sherry. Simmer, covered, for 4 minutes or until the bananas are tender. Serve with/on vanilla bean ice cream.
I've said it before (as in last night) and I'll say it again...this is good.