Easiest cobbler with 4 ingredients-and can be made with whatever fruit is in season or with canned pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine in 13x9-inch casserole (can use smaller-but cook longer). Mix cake mix with milk to form batter.
- 2Pour batter on top of melted margarine.
- 3Spoon fruit on top of batter-DO NOT STIR.
- 4Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes.
- 5Check to see when cake is done with toothpick.
- 6Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 7NOTE: Can be adapted to cook in a Dutch oven on campfire.
- 8NOTE: This is good with chocolate cake/cherry pie filling OR yellow cake mix and any fruit OR spice cake/apples or peaches.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cub Scout Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 575.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: