Miss Erin's Note:
This traditional beverage tastes like a refreshing juice-bar smoothie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water to a boil in a small pan.
- 2Add the oatmeal.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until oatmeal thickens.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- 5Using a juicer, extract juice from the oranges and carrots.
- 6Place the juice, pineapple, banana, honey, spices, and reserved oatmeal in a blender.
- 7Mix until smooth.
- 8Transfer mixture to a pitcher.
- 9Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cuáker (Oatmeal Smoothie)
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 37.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g