Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This traditional beverage tastes like a refreshing juice-bar smoothie.
Make and share this Cuáker (Oatmeal Smoothie) recipe from Food.com.
- Bring the water to a boil in a small pan.
- Add the oatmeal.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring, until oatmeal thickens.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Using a juicer, extract juice from the oranges and carrots.
- Place the juice, pineapple, banana, honey, spices, and reserved oatmeal in a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.