Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple, fast & tasty salsa. Sometimes I add fresh cilantro. This is my easy go to recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes (about 2 cups, diced "chipotle chile" variety)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste (heaping 1/2 cup)
- 5 drops hot sauce (omit or add more to taste)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro (chopped & optional)
- Put ingredients in order listed in medium size bowl & stir.
- Let marinade 4 hours in fridge or eat right away. It's yummy both ways with tortilla chips or on my "Breakfast Burritos." See recipe #460541.
- Store covered in fridge up to 7 days.