Recipe by ct in ut
I created this recipe because my daughter loves deviled eggs & I like strong seasonings. Can make 3 days ahead of time, see notes below. So here it is!
- 18 large hard-boiled eggs, already cooked & cooled
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika, smokey preferred
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the shells off the cooled hard boiled eggs.
- Cut eggs lengthwise, put only the yolks into a medium bowl & smash with a fork.
- Add sour cream, mustard, vinegar, onion, parsley, dill & lemon pepper into the yolk bowl & mix until smooth.
- Put yolk mix into a gallon zip top bag (or a pipping bag with fancy tip), cut 1/4in off corner of bag.
- Squeeze (or pipe) the yolk mix out of the cut bag's corner into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle the tops of the deviled eggs with the paprika.
- Chill in fridge 1 hr & now serve.
- Notes: Add 30min to total time if you don't have eggs already hard boiled & cooled. You can use fresh herbs in place of the dried it's delicious too! You can make the deviled eggs 3 days ahead stored on a platter in a zip top bag in the fridge.