Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love peanut butter & fudge! What more can I say? This recipe is a result of lots of other experimentations of other similar recipes. This is the best result that I came up with so far.
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12oz bag)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup peanut butter, chunky
- cooking spray
- Coat an 8"x8" glass pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave in a medium sized glass bowl for 2 minutes on high (1300 watts), then stir with a fork.
- Microwave 1.5 minutes more, stir again.
- Add vanilla to bowl & stir the 3rd time.
- Now add peanut butter to bowl & stir the last time.
- Spread fudge evenly with a spatula into the glass pan.
- Put pan in freezer for 40 minutes.
- Turn pan upside down on a board and cut into 1inch squares and serve!
- Store any remaining fudge in the fridge in zip top bags.