Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 11 mins
I use this recipe for my Breakfast Burritos, Breakfast Sandwiches & eating the pattie alone for breakfast. They are easy for a quick protein filled breakfast & for proportion control. See Ct's Breakfast Burritos - Easy.
- coat 9"x13" glass pan with cooking spray.
- put in order listed the ingredients into the blender except the pepper.
- pulse 5 times then blend on high for 1 minute.
- pour mixture into pan.
- Bake 8 min @ 400 degrees in a convection oven or about 11 min in regular oven.
- pull out pan & sprinkle the pepper on top &/or 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese if wanted.
- cook 3 min more in convection/ or 4 min more in regular oven.
- let cool 5 min then cut into 12 rectangles (burritos) or 12 squares (sandwiches) & put in plastic container.
- Can store in fridge up to 7 days. Warm in 1200 watt microwave for 20 sec.