My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1coat 9"x13" glass pan with cooking spray.
- 2put in order listed the ingredients into the blender except the pepper.
- 3pulse 5 times then blend on high for 1 minute.
- 4pour mixture into pan.
- 5Bake 8 min @ 400 degrees in a convection oven or about 11 min in regular oven.
- 6pull out pan & sprinkle the pepper on top &/or 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese if wanted.
- 7cook 3 min more in convection/ or 4 min more in regular oven.
- 8let cool 5 min then cut into 12 rectangles (burritos) or 12 squares (sandwiches) & put in plastic container.
- 9Can store in fridge up to 7 days. Warm in 1200 watt microwave for 20 sec.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ct's Baked Egg Patties - Easy & Lean
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.5 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g