Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is how I have always made my lasagna. Everyone loves it. Hope you do too.
- 9 -12 pieces lasagna noodles
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- pepperoni (as many as you like)
- 2 cups cheese (mozzarella, I use a cheddar mix)
- Boil lasagna.
- While lasagna is boiling, ground your beef.
- I add a little bit of garlic and spices, but do what you like.
- Add sauce to beef.
- I use a smaller pan for my lasagna (10x6).
- So spread some sauce on the bottom of pan.
- Then layer the lasagna in this way: Start with 3 noodles, spread enough ricotta over noodles, then sauce, then pepperoni, then cheese.
- Repeat until noodles are gone.
- Then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until heated thru.