Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Well after you have the Crystal Palace Breakfast what else could you have for Supper? Disney's Crystal Palace Main Street USA Magic Kingdom
- 2 broiler chickens, split lenghtwise
- fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, fine chopped
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- NOTE In place of the red pepper sauce and chili powder you can use 1 tsp BBQ spice or 1/8 tsp oregano and 1/2 tsp worchesterhire sauce.
- The chickens should weigh 2 pound each.
- Place broilers in baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cover with foil and bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes or until lightly browned and tender when pierced with a sharp knife.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients except the cornstarch and water in sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into this. Cook stirring until mix begins to boil again and thickens. Cook for 2 minutes. This will make 3 cups of sauce.
- Serve sauce over baked chicken. Refrigerate remainders.