Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on foodtv.ca. It's from The Kraft Kitchens.
- 1 (13 1/2 g) envelopecrystal light passionfruit pineapple low-calorie powdered drink mix
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 (280 ml) cans club soda
- 2 cups frozen cranberries
- DISSOLVE drink mix in cold water and orange juice.
- ADD cold club soda and frozen cranberries, just before serving.
This was really tasty. I couldn't find the flavor of crystal light you mentioned so I used pineapple juice instead. This was still really really yummy. The kids said they like the bubbly of it (club soda). Thanks for sharing. Prepared for PAC Fall/2008.
Delicious! I couldn't find the Crystal light powdered drink, so used some passionfruit punch that did have pineapple juice in it. With the orange juice and club soda, it was great! thanks! Made for Beverage tag!