Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have made this for many picnics. Yummy lemonade pie that is quick and easy to make. Cooking time does not include chilling time.
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (1 ounce) container Crystal Light sugar free low calorie lemonade mix (the small tubs that makes 2 quarts of drink)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix pudding and milk.
- Mix tub of Crystal Light with Cool Whip and combine with pudding.
- Pour into pie crusts.
Cut the recipe in half and put in a plastic container in the fridge. Served like a pudding with crushed graham crackers - yum!! Will make again.
This is super easy to make and very tasty! Even my son who is a picky eater loved it. I have a wheat allergy so I made one pie for the rest of the family and I made one "pie" without crust (ate it as pudding) with blueberries on top as my dessert and it was wonderful.
This is so easy and refreshing! A great recipe for making in the RV. I only made one pie, and the little store near where were staying only had raspberry-lemonade Crystal Light. I used 1/2 tub, but after I tasted the mixture, I added the rest of the tub, since it wasn't as tart as the regular lemonade. I think this would work with some of the other flavors, also! I also used sugar-free Cool Whip. Thanks for a light dessert!