1/1 Photo of Crystal Gardens
A great project to do with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine salt, bluing, water and ammonia.
- 2Pour over small pieces of rock or coal in a shallow GLASS or CHINA bowl.
- 3Drip food coloring on top if desire.
- 4Crystals will begin to grow soon.
- 5Add water occasionally to keep crystals growing.
- 6You'll probably want to place the dish on a tray or wooden board as crystals grow over the sides of the bowl.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crystal Gardens
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: