Recipe by 2Bleu
Delectable for any occasion. This punch is clear, light, and refreshing. Feel free to add a clear liquor of your choice for an adults only version (such as white wine, mandarin vodka, or even champagne). Yields about 36 (3-oz) servings. The frozen fruit is an estimated amout, you should make at least 40 cubes for the punchbowl. You can also make individual clear drinks/beverages, using the fruit cubes as needed. :) NOTE: for the fruit cubes, you can also use 3 (15 oz) cans Fruit cocktail (syrup and all)
Top Review by kiwidutch
These are so easy and look devine ! I tried them 3 ways... with 3 different liquids sparkling grape juice, bitter lemon and tonic water. All had bubbles to some degree and that is probably the reason that my froze cubes tuned pinky-red instantly.. but never mind the taste is what matters. I use mini-muffin pans and these look wonderful.. and when I had a supply of the fruit cubes I made the punch several weeks later for guests. It was definiate hit and will be repeated again and again inthis house. they liked the "surprise"of the frozen fruit and it was simple and refreshing. Please see my rating system; 5 excellent stars for a sophisticate looking and super easy make in advance winner of a recipe. Thanks!
- 946.36 ml frozen fruit (see description)
- 2 (1360.77 g) bottle white grape juice, well chilled
- 1000.0 ml ginger ale, well chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- While fruit is still frozen, dice into small pieces. Work carefully yet quickly to keep fruit in a frozen state.
- Place a few bits of frozen fruit bits into each of the ice molds/trays. Pour enough chilled white grape juice to fill trays. Pour into mini muffin tins or ice trays and freeze solid.
- Once fully frozen, place in a large Ziploc bag until needed.
- When ready to serve, mix remaining bottle of white grape juice and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add frozen fruit cubes and serve.