1/6 Photos of Crystal Clear Punch With Fruit Cubes
Delectable for any occasion. This punch is clear, light, and refreshing. Feel free to add a clear liquor of your choice for an adults only version (such as white wine, mandarin vodka, or even champagne). Yields about 36 (3-oz) servings. The frozen fruit is an estimated amout, you should make at least 40 cubes for the punchbowl. You can also make individual clear drinks/beverages, using the fruit cubes as needed. :) NOTE: for the fruit cubes, you can also use 3 (15 oz) cans Fruit cocktail (syrup and all)
My Private Note
punch b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups frozen fruit (see description)
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles white grape juice, well chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, well chilled
- 1While fruit is still frozen, dice into small pieces. Work carefully yet quickly to keep fruit in a frozen state.
- 2Place a few bits of frozen fruit bits into each of the ice molds/trays. Pour enough chilled white grape juice to fill trays. Pour into mini muffin tins or ice trays and freeze solid.
- 3Once fully frozen, place in a large Ziploc bag until needed.
- 4When ready to serve, mix remaining bottle of white grape juice and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add frozen fruit cubes and serve.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crystal Clear Punch With Fruit Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: