From California Almonds, this recipe was a huge hit at my Christmas party last year. It's simple to make and would make great gifts. Time does not include cooling down after rolling in sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread almonds in a shallow pan.
- 2Place in a cold oven; turn oven to 350 degrees and roast almonds 12 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until almonds are well roasted.
- 3(I take them out when I can smell them).
- 4Over medium heat in a medium saucepan, heat honey and butter to boiling.
- 5Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add almonds; simmer and stir for 2 minutes.
- 7Using a slotted spoon, transfer almonds to a baking sheet coated with Pam (I used parchment paper instead); spread in a single layer and let cool slightly.
- 8Toss almonds with turbinado sugar to coat.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crystal Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: