Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Haven't tried this but would like to. Found this on another website.
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh is best)
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried red chili (more to taste )
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon green onions or 1 tablespoon scallion, minced
- 1 teaspoon basmati rice, toasted in dry skillet and finely ground
- Shake all ingredients together in a jar.
- Store in a tightly closed jar.
An odd little sauce that is kind of addicting. Used on seafood, it's like a really Vietnamese pesto sauce that definitely compliments the seafood.