Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A burger that knocks off your socks.
- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 fresh poblano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 habanero, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Wipe grill with olive oil and heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients and shape into hamburger patties.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Top with you favorite cheese and salsa.