I got this recipe from a Taste of Home Cookbook. It was originally intended for serving one or two people, but I just doubled the recipe for more. Very good biscuits, tasty and they're quick and easy to make. *This is the version already doubled, divide measurments in half to fix the original version.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine milk and oil, pour over the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Turn out onto a floured surface; knead dough 5-6 times.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a floured biscuit cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 13-15 minuted or until golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter to prevent hardening of the biscuits.
- Serve warm with butter, honey, or preserves.