1/1 Photo of Crusty Yummy Biscuits
I got this recipe from a Taste of Home Cookbook. It was originally intended for serving one or two people, but I just doubled the recipe for more. Very good biscuits, tasty and they're quick and easy to make. *This is the version already doubled, divide measurments in half to fix the original version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2Combine milk and oil, pour over the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- 3Turn out onto a floured surface; knead dough 5-6 times.
- 4Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness; cut with a floured biscuit cutter.
- 5Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 425 degrees for 13-15 minuted or until golden brown.
- 7Brush with melted butter to prevent hardening of the biscuits.
- 8Serve warm with butter, honey, or preserves.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Yummy Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 529.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 5.6 g