Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This pie is absolutely fabulous and no rolling the dough, Its easy and feeds 10 I will be using this dough recipe for other pies because of the ease
- To prepare pastry, mix flour, sugar and salt. Pour in vegatable oil and milk.
- Mix well with a fork. Transfer to a deep-dish pie pan and press with fingers to spread over bottom and up sides of pan.
- To prepare filling, combine rhubarb, sugar and flour. Spon into piecrust. Dot with butter.
- To prepare topping, mix butter,sugar and flourwith a pastry blender or yur hands until crumbling Sprinkle over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 pre-heated overn until filling is bubbling and topping is browned.