1/1 Photo of Crusty Quaker Cornbread
If you're looking for a corn bread that is tender and delicious on the inside but golden and crusty on the outside BUT still quick and easy, the look no farther! (*trumpets sound*) This is perfect with a warm broth-based soup on a cold night for an easy and healthy meal. Applesauce can be substituted for up to half the oil for a healthy alternative.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F; grease an 8 or 9 inch pan.
- 2Combine dry ingredients and stir in wet ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
- 3Pour into prepared pan and bake in the preheated oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 4*NOTE: Delicious topped with butter, sour cream, or honey!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Quaker Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 239.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g