This recipe makes 2 different meals. Use the leftovers to make Yummy Pork Fried Rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of all visible fat
- 10 ounces sweet potatoes, peeled and cut crosswise into 8 slices
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 apple, cut into 6 wedges
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- 3Mix parsley, lemon zest, garlic, oil, ¼ tsp salt and the to a paste in a small bowl.
- 4Place the pork in the baking dish. Spread the parsley mixture evenly over the top of the pork and let stand 5-10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, place the sweet potato slices and water in a small microwavable dish.
- 6Cover and microwave on high until parcooked, 3 minutes, drain.
- 7Place sweet potato slices and apple wedges around the pork.
- 8Lightly spray sweet potatoes and apple wedges with nonstick spray; then sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and remaining ¼ tsp salt.
- 9Roast until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center of the pork registers160 and sweet potato and apple is tender, about 30 minutes.
- 10Cover lightly with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 11Cut the pork crosswise in two. Wrap half and refrigerate for up to 3 days for later use.
- 12Cut the remaining pork into 6-8 slices and serve with sweet potato and apple.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Pork Tenderloin With Sweet Potato and Apple
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 497.6
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 49.1 g