From the Kitchen aid mixer cookbook. Can be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water in warmed bowl.
- 2Add salt, olive oil, and 2 1/2 cups flour.
- 3Attach bowl and dough hook.
- 4Turn to speed 2 and mix 1 minutes.
- 5Continue on speed 2, add remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time until dough clings to hook and cleans sides of bowl.
- 6Knead on speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- 7Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top.
- 8Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from draft, until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
- 9Punch dough down.
- 10Shape dough into pizzas.
- 11Top with desired toppings.
- 12Bake 450 10-15 for small pizzas.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crusty Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1246.5
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1178.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 242.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g