Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick pizza bread from Family Circle. So simple, I don't know why I didn't think of this myself!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1⁄2 cup jarred pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 24 slices pepperoni
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice Italian bread lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 4 sections, each about 4" long.
- Spread each piece of bread with pizza sauce, dividing evenly. Then top with 1/4 cup cheese and 3 slices pepperoni.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
My teenagers and I made this for a dinner tonight. It's a great idea for something quick and easy. Thanks! (Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2007)