Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A twist on Peach Cobbler. It's made with Rhodes French Crusty Rolls and tastes divine! Video Instructions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7RHWUfofTI
- 8 -10 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed (crusty french rolls)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, if desired
- Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Layer pie filling over butter.
- Layer roll cubes over the pie filling.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and blend well.
- Pour mixture over roll cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture.
- Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with maple syrup if desired.